We're one day from officially calling it SUMMER :)
So in summer spirit I decided to share with you all lovely people my ingredients to a quick & simple summer makeup look.
Here is my "recipe":
1. I prepare my skin by applying a good layer of sunscreen (SPF 15 or higher, oil-free preferred).
2. I take the Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer (4) and apply it on my current breakouts and under-eye circles. This concealer is a life-saver! No kidding...
3. I take the Wet n' Wild Crayon (130 Pixie) and apply it on the inner third of my lower lash line.
4. Then I take the MAC Bronzing Powder (Solar Riche) and apply it on the top points of my face (where the sun naturally hits) with the EcoTools Kabuki (which is an amazing! brush).
5. At this point I fix-up my brows by filling them in with the Sephora Brow Sculpting Pencil (Medium) and afterwards running the EcoTools spoolie through them.
6. I give my lashes a good curl with the Tweezerman Eyelash Curlers and then apply Maybelline Great Lash Mascara (Blackest Black) on both top and bottom lathes.
7. Last but by no means least, I apply a thin layer of Revlon Colorburst Lipstick (Peach 075), which is my current favorite summer color!
...7 steps & 5 min later...ta-da!